17 June 2006

Adios!

Hello Family and Friends!

So this is the spot for all my general posts about what's going on down in Honduras!

Here's what's going on:
June 17th - Depart from Athens, GA for Marietta for a few days w/ the folks before leaving.
June 19th - Depart from Atlanta, GA for Washington D.C. for Peace Corps Staging.
June 21st - Depart from Washington D.C. for Tegucigapla, Honduras where I will spend 3 months in training.

If you'd like to mail me something here's what to do and where to send it...

Mail while I'm in training (until early September '06):
David Egetter PCT
Voluntario del Cuerpo de Paz
Apartido Postal 3158
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
America Central

Packages while I'm in training:
Peace Corps Office
Avenida Republica de Chile #401
Colonia Palmira, Tegucigalpa
Honduras
America Central
*Don't send anything expensive that customs might steal, throw a few chap-sticks or dental floss on top and write "educational supplies" or something like that on the outside of the box. Also, number whatever you send, letters or boxes, so I know if anything is missing.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, the support from all my family and friends has been extremely encouraging! I'm totally excited to be starting this new chapter in my life, but I'm totally bummed at the same time because I know I am going to miss you all very much!

Hasta Luego,
David

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adios David! ... Love, Mom & Dad

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vaya con Dios

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the broken-in bandanas! Well, I'll send some on down ... Love, Dad

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My leg still hurts.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Jesus looked at him and said "You are David son of Carl. You will be called Rambo."

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a letter's going in the mail today!
i did NOT send any taco salad...

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey--I just found out that my friend Saira Amir is going to be doing Peace Corps in Honduras for the next two years too! You should meet her; she's really cool, and very pretty!

--David

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Great news! Love hearing all about the people, places and activities.

Your GRE scores came today (27th) ... Check your email for images. I'll send hard copies via snail mail.

Love, Mom & Dad

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, wish look forward for more interrelated articles soon as its sole of my pet topic to read.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home